- We are committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy at all times. We will only use the information that you have supplied to us in the application form for direct use on your profile page. This policy sets out how we collect personal date and how we will use and treat your personal information. We will do this in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect personal data from you directly for two reasons:
a/ It enables us to process your application form and get all the correct details onto your profile page such as, your name, telephone number and email address.
b/ To provide you with up to date information about the Website, providing you with the best possible service.
- By submitting your application form online you are consenting to your personal details being displayed on your own Crew Birmingham web page. We ask for the first three letters of your registered home postcode address, this is to prove that you are local. We do not keep or store this and will never publish them on the Website.
- If at any time you wish to remove or change your personal information on the Website, please contact us directly via the contact page and we will remove it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
- If you register with us, your details will be retained by us for the purposes of administering your profile account. Details we process for this purpose include: your name, phone number, email address and CV.
- Once your profile has been uploaded onto the Website it will be visible to other users and visitors to the site. If you do not wish to share certain details, such as your phone number or email address, do not supply this on the application form.
- If you visit our Website, we will log your IP address. We do not link these to personal data.
- Using a computer analytics programme we collect and store information that helps improve our site and services. This includes items such as the number of pages viewed, the length of each visit and IP address.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- We may use your personal data for the purpose of the following:
a/ to set up your Profile page on the Website.
b/ to contact you should we have any problems with your application form.
c/ to check against the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of joining the Website.
d/ to contact you should we hear about a suitable position for you.
e/ to respond to any enquiry you make.
f/ to generate statistics about users and traffic patterns.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- Crew Birmingham Limited keeps your information in electronic form on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies we implement are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
- Although we do everything in our power to prevent problems with personal information being hacked please note that given the nature of the internet, data transmitted over our site is not completely secure from unauthorised access or misuse.
- The site contains links to Websites which we have no control over. We are therefore not responsible for them. We would advise you to read their policies so that you understand how they use, collect and store your information.
- Please contact us should your personal information and details need updating on the Website.
- Cookies are small text files that Websites set on your computer (or similar devices with access to the internet) when you visit a Website. These cookies sometimes store and track information about your visit.
- We currently use the third party services of Google Analytics to analyse all traffic on the Website. The data collected states information such as, how long visitors are on the site and what exactly is clicked on each visit. The information generated from this report is collected anonymously for statistical purposes only.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY OTHER USERS:
- The use of your personal details within your Profile page may be accessed by other users with a view to provide you with work and networking connections. Whilst we seek to ensure that all users agree to our terms & conditions we are not responsible for the use or misuse of your personal data.
- However, should you encounter such misuse of your personal data by any third parties or other users we shall (at your expense) reasonably co-operate with you in endorsing our contractual terms and conditions policy against the other user who misused your personal date.
- We may disclose information about you to employees who are looking for crew in Birmingham. We are not an agent who earns money through this process.
- In addition we may disclose information about you:
a/ to the extent that we are required by law to do so.
b/ in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
c/ in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
292 Wake Green Road, Birmingham, B13 9QP.
Last updated: 23/05/18